Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers - ANP Granulation PlantRCF is a Government of India undertaking and one of the leading producers of Fertilizers in India. It has a large Fertiliser complex at Trombay for production of Ammonia, Urea, Nitric Acid, Sulphuric Acid, Phosphoric Acid, Fertilizer.
In the Indian market, Ammonium Nitro Phosphate (ANP) is manufactured by only 2 players; RCF and Gujarat Narmada Fertilizers and Chemicals Ltd. (GNFC). RCF has a 1,200 tpd ANP plant at Trombay in Mumbai that is in operation since 1978.
Till 2005, RCF was using prilling tower to manufacture ANP. But due to the hazardous nature of this process it decided to replace the prilling tower with a granulation plant.
Through international competitive bidding, HDO along with Incro Spain as technology partner, was awarded this project on a complete EPC turnkey basis.
The project is slated completion in October 2009.
- This will be the first ANP granulation plant in India
- Most equipment for the granulation plant including rotary equipment like granulator, cooler, dryer and static equipment like cyclones, scrubbers and pre-neutralizer were manufactured HDO manufacturing facility in Vatva, Ahmedabad
- Location: Trombay, Mumbai, India
- Project Start Date: February 2008
- Project end date: October 2009 (Ongoing)
- Services Provided: EPC
- Facilities and Programs: ANP Granulation Plant
- Technology Partners: Incro S.A.,Spain
- Address: Priyadarshini Building, Eastern Express Highway, Sion, Mumbai 400 022
- Phone: 24045001/2/3/4