K. R. Pulp and Paper Ltd. - Bleached Pulp MillK. R. Pulp and Paper is a relatively new entrant in the Indian paper industry. It is a leading manufacturer of machine glazed Kraft paper established in 1998 with the installed capacity of 14000 TPA. In 2007 the company initiated an integrated green field project for producing 150 TPD writing & printing paper.
HDO had been in regular talks with the client and guided the client through the planning phase of their new expansion plan. Due to excellent rapport created with the client, HDO was awarded the pulp mill project without competitive bidding.
Keeping in line with client’s environment conscious attitude, HDO proposed Elemental Chlorine Free (ECF) bleaching sequence for its bleached pulp mill. We supplied:
- Continuous digester system
- Brown stock washing system
- Decker System
- Elemental chlorine free (ECF) bleaching system
As the plant is being set up in a rural area in Uttar Pradesh, it is designed to handle two local products – baggasse and wheat straw as feed to the pulp mill.
- Established excellent working relationship the client. HDO played an instrumental role in finalization of client’s expansion plan
- Without compromising on quality, HDO was able to provide major cost savings to the client as nearly all the equipment was proprietary HDO equipment and was sourced from our manufacturing facility in Vatva, Ahmedabad
- Project End Date: December 2009 (Ongoing)
- Services Provided: Engineering Services, Equipment and Systems Supply
- Facilities and Programs: 180 TPD bleached pulp mill
- Technology Partners: None
- Address: KR Paper Ltd., Jalalabad Road, Shahjahanpur 242001, Uttar Pradesh, India
- Phone: +91 5842 240236